Maintenance and maintenance of plastic crusher
1. The plastic crusher should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor's working heat is dissipated and extend its life.
2. Lubricating oil should be added to the bearings regularly to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
3. Regularly check the tool screws. After using the new plastic crusher for 1 hour, use tools to tighten the screws of the movable knife and the fixed knife to strengthen the fixation between the blade and the knife holder.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the cutting tool, the tool should be checked frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the blunt blade.
5. When changing the cutter, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife: 0.8MM for crushers above 20HP is better, and 0.5MM for crushers below 20HP is better. The thinner the recycled material, the gap can be adjusted appropriately.
6. Before the second start, the remaining scraps in the machine room should be removed to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and pulley cover should be opened regularly, and the ash outlet under the flange should be removed. The powder is discharged from the plastic crusher chamber. Rotating shaft bearings.
7.The machine should be well grounded.
8.Regularly check whether the belt of the plastic crusher is slack, and adjust it in time.